BAL is currently recruiting for its Training and Technical Support Team in the Midlands region.
The main purpose of the role will be to promote, train and provide technical support to current and potential customers in the correct usage of the company’s range of specialist tile fixing products.
- To carry out product training and demonstration for the full suite of products at trade events, exhibitions or on project sites and at the company’s Innovation + Technology Centre.
- To assist the Area Sales Manager and Specification Manager with product training, technical and specification support.
- To assist in on-site complaint resolution
- To contribute towards new product development
The role would suit a positive and energetic person who wants to develop their career. The successful candidate must obviously be able to work as a key part of the company’s commercial teams, working alongside sales, specification, technical and marketing teams. The role will suit a motivated self-starter able to deliver engaging training and technical support to a wide base of customers.
Previous experience of tile fixing is essential either as a fixer/contractor and/or training role.
The successful candidate should possess excellent communication and demonstration skills, sound analytical skills and also have at minimum basic computer literacy.
A full UK driving license is required with the ability to service the allocated regions for your customer base.
In return BAL can offer:
- Full-time position, competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading manufacturer of tiling solutions.
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A competitive salary
- Death in service benefit
- A generous pension and company sick pay scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Buying/Selling annual leave scheme
If you think you have the skills and would like a new challenge, apply in writing by 30th October enclosing a current CV to Liz White, HR Advisor, Building Adhesives Limited, Longton Road, Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent. ST4 8JB or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org