There are literally just a handful of tickets remaining now for the TTA Awards taking place on 18 May at The St John’s Hotel, Solihull. So if you haven’t got yours yet, this is literally the last opportunity – we expect them to sell out in the next day or two.
Individual places for the dinner cost £175 +VAT, while a table of 10 costs £1,575 +VAT. All enquiries to the TTA: email@example.com. Or call the Awards hotline on: 0300 365 8453.
With so much going on this year, you really wouldn’t want to miss out. The Awards themselves of course, with their 1920s theme, will be the highlight. But during the day you will have the opportunity to visit the first Tile Association Tiling Show – sponsored by British Ceramic Tile. The Show opens at 10am and exhibitors now number some 30 companies, including all nine of this year’s Gold Awards sponsors – BAL, British Ceramic Tile, Instarmac, N&C Nicobond, Norcros Adhesives, Shackerley (Holdings) Group Ltd, Tilemaster, Trimline, Walls and Floors. All exhibitors will have a unique special offer available at the Show, so as a visitor you can be sure of some great bargains.
The venue will also be hosting a day of CPD Presentations, another new event for the TTA Awards. The presentations will cover a range of material that is both wide and highly relevant. The presenting companies and the subjects of their presentations are as follows:
- ARDEX – Specify Tiling in Swimming Pools and Leisure Centres
- BAL – External Tiling Solutions for Balconies and Terraces;
- Shackerley (Holdings) Group Ltd – SureClad Ventilated Façade Systems;
- Norcros Adhesives – Tiling to Anhydrite Screeds;
- Instarmac – Tiling to Underfloor Heating Systems;
- Nicholls & Clarke Group – Creating a Watertight Wetroom;
- Trimline Group – The Complete Tile Backerboard System;
- Walls & Floors – Slip Resistance Considerations when Specifying Floor Tiling
This year the Awards have three Silver sponsors as well – CITB, Lithofin and Local Heroes.