The TTA still has high profile sponsorship opportunities available for the 2017 TTA Awards. These include promotion before, during and after the Gala Awards night, which is to be held on 19 May at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, Central London.
The TTA is delighted that ARDEX, BAL, Bellota and Norcros Adhesives have signed up as Gold Sponsors. The endorsement of these major brands adds greatly to the profile of the Awards within the industry and, as past Gold sponsors, BAL, Bellota and Norcros Adhesives will be well aware of the benefit that they have derived from their past support.
Award sponsors in the past have found the publicity they have gained through association with the event is highly beneficial for their brand. The TTA Awards are very prestigious within the tiling industry and beyond, so brands associated with them and supporting them are viewed very positively. There remain sponsorship opportunities available at a number of different levels. This year the TTA has created high profile sponsorship opportunities which are tailored to meet the needs of brands of all sizes within the tiling industry and wider construction sector.
There are several different levels of sponsorship available, designed to suit every brand and budget.
The highest level is Gold sponsorship at a cost of £5,000 + VAT. Benefits include:
- A VIP table of 10
- The sponsoring brand is promoted on all marketing material – before, during and after the event. This includes graphics during the ceremony, PR for several months in the run-up to the Awards and in all post-Awards press releases, online marketing in web and social media and promotion within the Awards Brochure.
- 4 articles in Tilezine and promotion on the TTA website throughout 2017
- 3 months banner advertising on the Tilezine website and emailed newsletter
- Sponsors receive contact details of all attendees at the ceremony
It is also possible to sponsor individual Award categories for £2,500 + VAT. These sponsors:
- Are invited to go up on-stage to present the award they are sponsoring
- The company representative will appear in promotional winners’ photography
- Sponsorship will be acknowledged in promotional literature on the night, through emailers, invitations and on the Awards website
- Two articles run in Tilezine and are on the TTA website throughout 2017
- Any one brand can sponsor a maximum of three categories
There are also opportunities to sponsor the Pre-Dinner Drinks Reception and the Ballroom Bar Area (£2,000 + VAT), the Charity Fundraising Bingo for £1,000 + VAT and the Photobooth, which also raises money for the TTA’s nominated charity, Children Today.
Full details of all the sponsorship packages are available by emailing email@example.com or by calling the TTA on 0300 365 8453. For the benefit of those who are planning to enter the Awards, entries are now open and will remain so until 31 December. Individual ticket prices for the event will be £175 + VAT per ticket and tables will cost £1,575 + VAT. Second tables will cost £1,400 + VAT. Please contact the TTA for more information.