The purpose of The Tile Association is to build excellence in tiling and the tiled environment. The Association has a vision to grow membership to 1000 by 2025 and attract 200 Master Tile Fixers, 500 tile fixers and 250 retailers/distributors over the next 3-5 years.
This new role is vital to delivering the Association’s vision and strategic plan to:
- Raise tile and tiling standards and enhance installation expertise and craftsmanship
- Improve the value of membership and attract, engage and retain more members
- Promote the benefits of tiles and provide a unified voice for the industry
The main purpose of the job is to:
- Develop and deliver a broad programme of training for tilers of all levels – both online and through the classroom.
- Develop and deliver Master Tile Fixer certification and Tiling Masterclasses, based on the technical standards.
- Develop, launch and drive online training and webinar sessions, covering both technical and wider business issues.
- Attract and support new member sign-up and build member engagement.
- Create a dedicated technical helpline for members, with rapid expert response.
- Develop new support services and recruit further technical and training associates for future growth.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Confident individual from a tiling or adhesives industry technical support background.
- Experience of dealing with people face to face, by telephone and via written methods.
- 5+ years’ tiling industry experience. Ideally, tile fixing experience having achieved NVQ in Floor & Wall Tiling and attaining a Level 3 Award in Assessment or be willing to undertake.
- Ability to travel nationwide and outside of normal business hours.
- Based in the Stone office and attending external events.
To apply for the position, contact: email@example.com