The TTA is announcing the first four Gold sponsors for next year’s Awards. They are BAL, Instarmac, Norcros Adhesives and Shackerley (Holdings) Group Ltd.
There remain sponsorship opportunities available for the event. This year will see enhanced sponsorship packages available, which will add value for sponsors and improve the attractiveness to sponsors. In addition to the standard packages, the TTA is working on a number of bespoke packages, tailored to meet the specific needs of sponsoring companies.
All Gold sponsors will get:
- Stand space at the TTA Technical Expo, which is taking place for the first time this year.
- The chance to present a CPD on a subject of your choice – the CPD programme will be running concurrently with the Technical Expo between 10am and 4pm on Friday 18 May – on the same day and in the same venue as the Awards Night itself.
- VIP table of ten.
- The chance to present an Award.
- Logos displayed during the ceremony.
- PR exposure for several months in the run-up to the Awards, including online marketing in web and social media.
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in all promotional material for the Awards.
- Four articles in Tilezine and TTA website.
- Three months of advertising on Tilezine website and e-newsletter.
- Awards banner advert on TTA Awards website in the lead-up to the event.
More details on Awards sponsorship – at Gold, Silver and Bronze levels – is available on the sponsorship page of the special TTA Awards website.
The Awards will take place on the evening of Friday 18 May at The St John’s Hotel, Solihull. The early part of the day will see the CPD seminars and Technical Expo. The TTA AGM will also be held on the same day at 5pm in the St Johns Hotel. All members are encouraged to attend.
Entries to the TTA Awards are now open and will remain so until January. For more information on Award categories and online entry, please visit the relevant section of the website. It is never too early to start thinking about your top projects, products and achievements which you would like to put forward for recognition in 2018.
For further information on Awards sponsorship or entering, please contact the TTA on 0300 365 8453 or by emailing email@example.com