The TREND Group is a global producer of coloured glass mosaic, Venetian enamel, gold leaf tesserae and engineered stone surfaces. These products are used for a variety of projects from retail to residential, private to public spaces including hotels, spas, swimming pools, kitchens and bathrooms.
The company is currently looking for a results-orientated A&D Sales Consultant to develop new business and build key client relationships within the industry. The successful candidate will work extensively with architects and interior designers across London. The ideal candidate would have an extensive background in A&D specification sales, however, does not necessarily need to be a ‘tile’ person. As long as they possess experience selling a related finishing product to architects and interior designers they will be equally considered, as product training and support will be provided.
About the Role: Reporting to the Sales Manager, the responsibilities of the role include:
- Producing sales by way of specifications from the London, Architecture & Design community
- Coordinating & further developing their Architecture & Design network in London and the UK
- Liaising closely with A&D practices to secure contract specifications
- Helping prepare tender responses through A&D
- Attending industry events, seminars and networking forums
- Initiating interest in and delivering regular CPDs
- Maintaining monthly reports of all A&D activities
- Attending monthly project meetings
About the Person: This role would ideally suit someone with the following characteristics and skills:
- A quick learner with a venturesome confidence
- A problem solver who enjoys challenge and the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions
- A persuasive communicator who enjoys connecting with people and working with others
- An energetic person who enjoys variety and handling multiple priorities at once
- An organised planner with good administrative skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player with the capability to work proactively
If this sounds like the role for you, then do get in touch today.
Benefits:Monthly payment to cover costs + generous commission scheme
NEXT STEPS:If you are intrigued to explore more, feel free to send your CV across to Danny Hanlon on firstname.lastname@example.org