TTA Awards 2024 are now open for entry. Winning a TTA Award is the biggest accolade available in the tiling industry, with all the prestige that winning, or even being shortlisted, will bring to your business. Winning a TTA Award can have a really positive impact on the development of a business or the success of a new product.
The Awards are free to enter on the Awards website at www.ttaawards.com. There are 16 categories to enter, plus a wide range of sponsorship packages to get your business noticed. Entries will remain open until the end of December, so don’t delay in getting your entries in.
Rules of Entry:
- Entries are open to TTA members only
- All nominations must be related to TTA member’s business
- All projects entered must have been completed in the 2023 calendar year
- Each entry must be submitted separately
- Only one entry per project
- Each entry must include one copy of the completed official entry form, a written submission, and summary and supporting photographs
- The written submission must be a maximum of 750 words
- A 75 word summary of the entry must also be submitted online
- A maximum of 5 photographs must be included with the entry
The full list of rules and categories can be found at www.ttaawards.com
Thank you to this year’s Gold sponsors for making the Awards possible:
Amber Underfloor Heating, Banks & Lloyd Ltd, Beava®, BIHUI, Genesis Global Systems Ltd, JACKOBOARD®, Mapei (UK) Ltd, Palace Chemicals Ltd, Polyfab Coatings & Systems (PCS), Shackerley (Holdings) Group Ltd, STS Ltd, Topps Tiles, UltraTile (Instarmac Group Plc), Weber.
The Awards evening will take place on 10th May 2024 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.